PERSONALIZED CARE FOR CHALLENGING CONDITIONS
Precise, objective, and gentle care for all ages
8 Dimensions is a (PF) health center based in Reno, Nevada. Our purpose is to provide a comprehensive solution to resolving problems related to the spine, nervous system and overall body balance in order to allow your body to work at its best.
Our unique approach to care
Drs. Brook and Russ Hollinger are extensively trained and proficient in Traditional Chinese Medicine and MC2 Tonal Chiropractic techniques. What does that mean for you as the patient?
- Low-force, specific spinal correction – No popping, twisting, or cracking manipulations
- Objective measurements – Pre and post measurements so you can see and feel the difference
- Corrections that last – Our goal is to check you and see that no or minimal correction is necessary. You want a Correction that will last
- Transparency – No word games about your insurance coverage or finances. Just honest and up front answers about your care, your results, and your dollars.
- No Gimmicks or Year Long Commitments
When Your Health Shifts; What Happens?
8 Dimensions has served people of all ages and many health conditions secondary to (PF). These include:
- Migraine and Other Headache Disorders
- Pinched Nerves
- Sinus Conditions
- Dizziness (Vertigo)
- Low Back Pain
- Shoulder/Arm Pain
- Numbness & Tingling
- Bone Spurs
- Carpal Tunnel (Wrist)
- Canal Stenosis
- Hearing Issues
- Mid Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Poor Posture
- Rotator Cuff Issues
- Tennis Elbow
- Upper Back Pain
- Ear infections
- Decreased Motion
- Degenerative Joints
- Digestive Disorders
- Disc Herniations
- Dowager's Hump
- Golfer's Elbow
- Muscle Spasm
- Muscle Tension
- Muscle Imbalance
- Spinal Decay
- Strength Issues
- Thoracic Outlet
- TMJ Issues
- And More...
Be sure to read our (Blog) for latest health tips.
Don't forget to (Subscribe) to our monthly newsletter. Don't worry, we will NOT spam you.
Find out more about (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and (MC2 Technique) here.
*Disclaimer: There is no guarantee of specific results. Results can vary depending on individual's unique health history.
775-324-4008 | 6180 Mae Anne Ave #1, Reno, NV 89523